On Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, the weavers of ROLE Foundation had the weaving training trip to Sidemen Village, Karangasem. They learned about the weaving pattern for the making of kamben (the waist wrap), scarf and sarong. They were trained by the couple who had the weaving centre in Sidemen Village. At first, they were shown the sample of the weaving product in which the white fabric was patterned using the red raffia string. Next, it was dyed into the prepared stain until it covers all part of the fabric. The training was really helpful for the ROLE weavers as it gave them the new insight of making the pattern for their products.
- The First ZeroWaste Speech Contest!
- Empowering Future Leaders: ZeroWaste Educational Initiative at SD 1 Benoa
- Sawangan Beach Cleanup by R.O.L.E. Foundation in Collaboration with Hilton Bali and Supported by Club Ocean
- Marine Protected Areas and Port Operations: Strategies for Sustainable Coexistence
- ZeroWaste Center Goes to School – SD No. 2 Kutuh